Saturday, November 1, 2008

Garlic Ranch Pizza

Wednesday Dinner-
Super easy and yummy! And cheaper than ordering it in!!

Ingredients:

1 large pizza dough - whatever is your fave-homemade, frozen etc
3/4 cup ranch dressing
2 cloves garlic
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup cooked crumbled bacon
1 cup chicken, cooked and cut in strips
3 tomatos sliced

Mix ranch and garlic together and spread onto pizza dough. Sprinkle some cheese and then top with bacon and chicken. Sprinkle a little more cheese, then add tomatos. Top with remaining cheese. Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes.


Feedback:
This was okay. I have another chicken pizza recipe that I like better. The dough didn't cook all the way in the time listed, but if you cook it much longer the cheese would start to burn. I think I'll just use my old standby next time!

No comments: