Thursday, October 2, 2008

Crunchy Chicken Roll-Ups

I saw this recipe on another blog and decided to give it a try. Seems like something the kids will really like.

Ingredients:

1-2 cans of canned chicken (you can also use shredded chicken breasts)
8 oz. sour cream
2 tbsp. milk
1 tbs dried parsley
salt and pepper to taste
2 cans crescent rolls
2 c. crushed croutons
1 stick butter or margerine melted


Blend together first five ingredients. Separate crescent rolls into triangles. Spoon chicken into the bottom of the triangle, fold in the bottom corners, and roll up. Lightly roll in melted butter then roll in crushed croutons. Place on un-greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 20 min.

** Canned chicken smells just like tuna. Next time I'll make a few chicken breasts and shred them, the smell kinda freaked me out! =)
** I forgot to take a picture again, darn it! Sorry!!

Feedback:

My husband asked me if this was canned meat, so he got that funny taste or smell too. But he said they were still good, and of course the kids loved them. Next time I'll just grill up my own chicken. Chicken that smells like tuna...not too appetizing!

No comments: