Monday, October 6, 2008

Malibu Chicken

My husband always orders this when we go to Sizzler, and it was his idea for me to pick up the ingredients so he can make it for dinner tonight. I like being off the hook. I'm not sure that this counts as a recipe, but it's what they had, so it's getting posted. Easy, simple dinner!

Ingredients:

4 frozen breaded chicken patties
Sliced deli ham
Swiss cheese slices

Cook chicken patties as instructed on package. Top cooked patties with ham and cheese and put under broiler to melt cheese. Serve.

Feedback:

Hubby said this was great, just like Sizzler. The kids gobbled it up...surprise, surprise!

1 comment:

Charlee said...

When its just you and the hubby you can make this in the toster oven I do it all the time for me and Breven I even have honey mustard sauce too