Friday, October 3, 2008

Shredded Chicken Paninis

My mom bought me a panini press last christmas, and I use it every chance I get! It makes for the best sandwiches. I picked up some foccocia sandwich bread at the store today in the day old bread bin for cheap, so I figured it'd be best used as a panini! I grilled up some chicken in the good ol' Foreman Grill and made some YUMMY sandwiches!

Ingredients:

Crusty sandwich bread
2 chicken breasts
salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste
Mayo
Dijon Mustard
Sliced tomatoes
Provolone Cheese

Season chicken breasts to taste and grill. Shred. Spread mayo and dijon onto bread. Layer tomatoes, cheese and grilled chicken. Place sandwich in heated panini press, or on a stove top grill weighted down with a heavy pan. Heat through to melt cheese.

Feedback:

These were so yummy. The bread had some dried herbs on it...yum yum!! If you've never made paninis try them. You're missing out!

No comments: